» Profile » Posts
50 Questions for the Bored
Wednesday, 14 July 2010 11:39:00 am
1. Where is your dad right now? Prolly on his way to the court. Badminton court.

2. Last time you kissed someone? Just now. (It was my kiss to my neice, hahah ;P)

3. Name five things you did today. Ate, bumming around in the office, talked to friends, Facebook/Twitter and blogged because I am just a bummer for boredome! =/

4. What color is your watch(es)? One is stainless steel, one is green, one is red :)

5.What kind of phone do you have? Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG & Nokia! Pheww.

7. Where does your best friend work? ____________.

8. What are you listening to right now? Feels like Home by Chantal.

9. What do you smell like? Japanese Cherry Blossom.

10. What color are your eyes? Dark brown.

11. Have you ever done a chinese fire drill? I’m not sure…

12. What color is your bedroom floor? Black tiles.

13. Do you have a chair in your room? Yes.

14. What are you doing tomorrow? I'm not sure, I have old bones :(

15. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Yes, my dearest cousin Tina. Haha.

16. What’s your favorite number? 10 & 14!

17. Do you know someone named Betsy? Nope.

18. What color is your mom’s hair? Brown. Haha. Just like moi's.

19. Do you have a dog? Breed? Name? I had/have cat(s)?

20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid? Almost every kiddy songs! hehehe.

21. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Glad to have one :D

22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Just few minutes ago about whereabouts are my other sister.

23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, church camps!

24. Do you play an instrument? I play tambourines? But some say tambourines isn't an instrument :( but I play A BIT of guitar. JUST A BIT. I strum bad. heh.

25. Do you like fire? Only when it cooks me some food.

26. Are you allergic to anything? To bullshit? Haha. I'm allergic to... seafood.

28. Best friend? ______________.

29. Have you ever been to a spa? Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

30. Did you take science all four years of high school? Combined science is one right? :P

31. Do you like butterflies? Not really, prolly get excited when I see one.. which is rare here.

32. Do you miss someone right now? Yes is my definite answer :(

33. Do you think he/she misses you too? Hahahahahahha, HE SHOULD!

34. Have you ever seen your school counselor? Yes, back in high school, even if I was such a good student. Haha!

35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? From time to time, I have my thoughts.. but nah.

36. What is one thing you’ve learned about life? "That life is good when God is present (I’m still in the process of learning, though.)"

37. Do you like tacos? Yes.

38. Is anyone jealous of you? How would I know? Are you? ;)

39. Ever been stuck in an elevator? Never. And prays that THIS will never happen.

40. What does your mom call you? ah, skipping this... :P

41.What do your friends call you? Most of them call me mjay! But the one who knows me way back or knows me good... "May/Mayrilene". hahahaha.

42. What does your hair look like right now? Bun! :P I just got back from work.......

43. Has a friend ever used you? Probably. who knows..

44. Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend? Haha yes, of course. I’m a pretty normal girl.

45. What have you eaten today? Chicken rice & butter milk bun!

46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Naturally straight.... lacks volume but oh well, less is more. hahaa.

48. Who was the last person you drove with? Idah, my next-door colleague.

49. What are you looking forward to? Tomorrow and the end of every month!. But at the same time, I dread it. :(

50. How are you today? I'm good. I'm missing the boy as usual. I'm broke and dead tired. Also, dead bored! So how now brown cow?

Labels: