Sticky Situations

Thursday, 17 June 2010 5:08:00 pm
Today, I felt tense. I was not entirely on the sunny side for some reason. That made me... angry at myself and everyone who surrounded me today. Guilty as charged for throwing verbal tantrums or mean body language. I don't know. I guess THE feeling I lingered on to this past few days has brought me to this level, this uncomfortable level.. :S
So I took the liberty to go online for "peace". And I stumbled onto #reminders. Probably there's a (sane) reason for why
they rained on my parade in the first place. Well, I was the one who expected a lot. And I guess expectations leads to disappointment.. no?
Sometimes we just got to
let go(d).
Nights. xxxx
Labels: thoughts
Sticky Situations
Today, I felt tense. I was not entirely on the sunny side for some reason. That made me... angry at myself and everyone who surrounded me today. Guilty as charged for throwing verbal tantrums or mean body language. I don't know. I guess THE feeling I lingered on to this past few days has brought me to this level, this uncomfortable level.. :S
So I took the liberty to go online for "peace". And I stumbled onto #reminders. Probably there's a (sane) reason for why
they rained on my parade in the first place. Well, I was the one who expected a lot. And I guess expectations leads to disappointment.. no?
Sometimes we just got to
let go(d).
Nights. xxxx
Labels: thoughts
Thursday, 17 June 2010 5:08:00 pm