#440

Sunday, 23 May 2010 3:28:00 pm
Sorry for being MIA. But you would not care anyways :P
Just an update.. not for your reading sake, but my bloggie sake!



Miri Jazz Festival was alright. I loved the music... except the fact that it rained hard and it screwed my new flops. Parking was hard to find. Crossing over the big wet drain was harder especially when you're in a above-knee length dress with your new flops and new handbag.. and its raining.. hahaha. Okay, almost got into being dramatic about that ;)
But above all that, I loved my weekend in Miri. I had a small belated birthday suprise in Secret Recipe (thanks my homegirl Eno!), and I got some retail therapy.. and yeah, a good dose of laughter! :D
After my getaway thing, I had to say hello again to Monday. A new week. A week of torture. Presentations. Business Report Presentation. But it was alright! :D :D We did tremendously well.. except when we sorta got shot in the head during the question & answer session. hahahaha :X


And then, my boy had two weeks off from work :D and damn straight I am making the most out of it! Like last night's date :D

The boy and his perasaan self :P
:D :D :D I had him all to myself.... and I am happy!
Loves! xx
#440
Sorry for being MIA. But you would not care anyways :P
Just an update.. not for your reading sake, but my bloggie sake!



Miri Jazz Festival was alright. I loved the music... except the fact that it rained hard and it screwed my new flops. Parking was hard to find. Crossing over the big wet drain was harder especially when you're in a above-knee length dress with your new flops and new handbag.. and its raining.. hahaha. Okay, almost got into being dramatic about that ;)
But above all that, I loved my weekend in Miri. I had a small belated birthday suprise in Secret Recipe (thanks my homegirl Eno!), and I got some retail therapy.. and yeah, a good dose of laughter! :D
After my getaway thing, I had to say hello again to Monday. A new week. A week of torture. Presentations. Business Report Presentation. But it was alright! :D :D We did tremendously well.. except when we sorta got shot in the head during the question & answer session. hahahaha :X


And then, my boy had two weeks off from work :D and damn straight I am making the most out of it! Like last night's date :D

The boy and his perasaan self :P
:D :D :D I had him all to myself.... and I am happy!
Loves! xx
Sunday, 23 May 2010 3:28:00 pm