Weekend in Miri

Wednesday, 24 March 2010 2:17:00 am
Now, pictures from my weekend in Miri! Nothing much :)
Just hoping that my allowance would be bank by today or toms so that I could spend it in Miri again this weekend! *crossfinger*


"Gawai Antu"

Yes, I was darn knackered!

My current favourite.
This was on last Saturday night! Got the chance to meet up my good friend, Eno & her uni friends from Curtin :D



-
Sunday, headed to Parkson in the afternoon. No, I did not shop :(
Window shopping would do.... thats the least I could do. lol.


The fitting room!

Finally got the time to savour on DCB!!!

:)
Toodles!
Labels: miri, pics, weekends
Weekend in Miri
Now, pictures from my weekend in Miri! Nothing much :)
Just hoping that my allowance would be bank by today or toms so that I could spend it in Miri again this weekend! *crossfinger*


"Gawai Antu"

Yes, I was darn knackered!

My current favourite.
This was on last Saturday night! Got the chance to meet up my good friend, Eno & her uni friends from Curtin :D



-
Sunday, headed to Parkson in the afternoon. No, I did not shop :(
Window shopping would do.... thats the least I could do. lol.


The fitting room!

Finally got the time to savour on DCB!!!

:)
Toodles!
Labels: miri, pics, weekends
Wednesday, 24 March 2010 2:17:00 am