
Friday, 15 January 2010 2:01:00 pm
My feelings ain't nothing. I have so much to say.
But to say is to put it in words.
Words are somehow hard to say.
Therefore, I can't put my feelings in words.
Hence, I am an expressive person.
I do not like things to be in the closet.
I LOVE TO SAY THINGS OUT LOUD.
Why?
Because Big Bird told me so, 'cause he is my leader. (HAHAHHAHA :P :P)Because expressing it out loud is an out of the world awesome feeling for me.
I want to feel awesome because I want to be awesome.
All the details in the fabric is what I need.
You're my home. You're the only thing I know.
My feelings ain't nothing. I have so much to say.
But to say is to put it in words.
Words are somehow hard to say.
Therefore, I can't put my feelings in words.
Hence, I am an expressive person.
I do not like things to be in the closet.
I LOVE TO SAY THINGS OUT LOUD.
Why?
Because Big Bird told me so, 'cause he is my leader. (HAHAHHAHA :P :P)Because expressing it out loud is an out of the world awesome feeling for me.
I want to feel awesome because I want to be awesome.
All the details in the fabric is what I need.
You're my home. You're the only thing I know.
Friday, 15 January 2010 2:01:00 pm