» Profile » Posts
Move
Sunday, 17 January 2010 5:16:00 pm
listen...
Baby i know, You're waiting' for my phone call
I've been gone for too long
but i need some time for myself.
'Cos lately I've been thinking'
you know that this ain't working'
and calling' you it ain't gonna help.
I know were in to fighting
it's always over nothing
some how you're acting cold as ice.
well baby let me tell you
in case that you don't get it
these problems don't disappear on their self.

(You know i love you but i can't go on)
I can't remember where our love went wrong.
(Is there a way so i can understand?)

Please let me know so that i can move on.
Are there no other? Move on.
'cos this ain't never gonna last.
move on..
so i can finally rest,
i need to move on and just leave you alone.

We got in to a point where there's no turning' back
After all that we have said, girl
You know I'm gonna walk trough the door
Inside this feeling wont
'Cos i thought you were the one
But my love for you won't play me no more.

Oh scream at me, Be angry!
Your words will go right through me.

I'll even let your tears hit the floor.
This time it's going down
I wont turn around
Like i used to do before
.

- Airto♥


Something I can relate to.
(And no, the above piece does not reflect on my present motion.)
I was just feeling it. My favourite song in times like.... this.

Labels: