LOLLIPOP!

Friday, 8 January 2010 5:28:00 pm

So, I lied to myself at the end of the day. Look where the price brought me..... Pulling an all nighter! AND...... i still find the "colour" status update... funny. At first I didn't know what was it about... but then... yeah.... :)
Oh wells, my day was super super... WOW. I think the cake we ate got weed. HAHAHAHAHA i kidd :P it was probably because we had too much sugar. hehehe. hence, HYPER!
PICTURES! Can't blog a lot cause all I have in my head now is "OSHA", "HSE" and "DIVERSIFY" =.="""" this is what you get from constant procrastination.... stress. HEH?


We had a surprise for our "Oppa" in the car because our plan was a total FAIL. HAHAHA.
Back to my place.. we.... :)









HOW CUTE CAN WE GET? :D :D :D :D :D
More on facebook ;)
Goodnight! It's 2am for goodness sake! I have to be in school at 7am! :S
xx
LOLLIPOP!

So, I lied to myself at the end of the day. Look where the price brought me..... Pulling an all nighter! AND...... i still find the "colour" status update... funny. At first I didn't know what was it about... but then... yeah.... :)
Oh wells, my day was super super... WOW. I think the cake we ate got weed. HAHAHAHAHA i kidd :P it was probably because we had too much sugar. hehehe. hence, HYPER!
PICTURES! Can't blog a lot cause all I have in my head now is "OSHA", "HSE" and "DIVERSIFY" =.="""" this is what you get from constant procrastination.... stress. HEH?


We had a surprise for our "Oppa" in the car because our plan was a total FAIL. HAHAHA.
Back to my place.. we.... :)









HOW CUTE CAN WE GET? :D :D :D :D :D
More on facebook ;)
Goodnight! It's 2am for goodness sake! I have to be in school at 7am! :S
xx
Friday, 8 January 2010 5:28:00 pm