
Friday, 4 December 2009 5:42:00 am
You don't know because you never asked.
I didn't speak because I didn't know.
You made this as if it was a big of deal when it was not.
I want to speak but somehow you were too furious that you neither asked nor listen.
People say you should listen to both side of the story but you did not.
Just take note that I was never what you said. Watch me mend this.
You don't know because you never asked.
I didn't speak because I didn't know.
You made this as if it was a big of deal when it was not.
I want to speak but somehow you were too furious that you neither asked nor listen.
People say you should listen to both side of the story but you did not.
Just take note that I was never what you said. Watch me mend this.
Friday, 4 December 2009 5:42:00 am