Semaun Aquaculture & Kg Ayer Fishing Farm
Before departing from Seria, KB.

Semaun Aquaculture, Telisai



I believe its a 40 gram prawn (rostris)!

Fishing Farm at Kpg Ayer!

Me, trynna work that plastic bag look! :P :P it was raining wah hehehe! Safety ;)



Fishing Farm at Kpg Ayer!

Me, trynna work that plastic bag look! :P :P it was raining wah hehehe! Safety ;)


Yes, you can see my happy face on. What can I say? I had heaps of fun there!


Truth be told, I dislike handling fishes. Never. Dead or alive, i don't like!





That was a lot! :P well there are more but all these uploading is taking time and i ran out of patience. To make it even worse, the connection is running slow. Hmpph!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the pictures. There are a lot, like really! but too lazy. HEHEHEHEHEHE. Pg Sabree (Timbalan Pengarah Belia & Sukan) and Dr. Danish (Doctor from RIPAS & Belia dan Sukan) joined us that morning.... They were really friendly!
And oh, have I told you? I passed(MERIT!) my freaking Statistics paper. I can't believe I only had 1 hour of revision the night before cause earlier that night, I was too ignorant to study cause I wanted to hang out with my friends. This is such a bad, bad habit of mine :S
But hey! Praise the Lord for this. I can do all things to Christ who strengthens me :)
So today... I had practice the whole day. hell tired! I cannot wait to get over this on Saturday. I too am nervous. I can feel butterflies in my tummy. Ticklish-scary ones :( boooohooo. But its okay! We can do this. It is only a simple traditional dance, nothing hard! :D Despite the tiredness, I made time to hang out with Eno. Good HTH talk, babe /WINK!
Well, I'll stop here, reader(s). BTYL!
XX





That was a lot! :P well there are more but all these uploading is taking time and i ran out of patience. To make it even worse, the connection is running slow. Hmpph!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the pictures. There are a lot, like really! but too lazy. HEHEHEHEHEHE. Pg Sabree (Timbalan Pengarah Belia & Sukan) and Dr. Danish (Doctor from RIPAS & Belia dan Sukan) joined us that morning.... They were really friendly!
And oh, have I told you? I passed(MERIT!) my freaking Statistics paper. I can't believe I only had 1 hour of revision the night before cause earlier that night, I was too ignorant to study cause I wanted to hang out with my friends. This is such a bad, bad habit of mine :S
But hey! Praise the Lord for this. I can do all things to Christ who strengthens me :)
So today... I had practice the whole day. hell tired! I cannot wait to get over this on Saturday. I too am nervous. I can feel butterflies in my tummy. Ticklish-scary ones :( boooohooo. But its okay! We can do this. It is only a simple traditional dance, nothing hard! :D Despite the tiredness, I made time to hang out with Eno. Good HTH talk, babe /WINK!
Well, I'll stop here, reader(s). BTYL!
XX