» Profile » Posts
Opps spilled too much!
Sunday, 8 November 2009 6:59:00 am
SECRET # 1
Who was your last Facebook message from?
; From an Indonesian guy saying, "Alowwww" =.="

SECRET #2
Where was your display picture taken? And who with?
; In my room, with my favourite people (on the wall)

SECRET # 3
Your relationship status?
; In relationship with Yen Ab :)

SECRET # 4
Have you ever lost a close friend?
; Unfortunately, yes. But I think I am glad that I lost this one. Call me heartless :)

SECRET # 5
What's your mood right now?
; In between crushed and denial.

SECRET # 6
Where do you wish you were right now?
; New York.

SECRET # 7
Have a crazy side?
; I think so. What say you?

SECRET # 8
Ever had a near death experience?
; Yes :S

SECRET # 9
Something you do a lot?
; Breathing and thinking.

SECRET # 10
Angry at anyone?
; I am angry but I do not with who in particular :/

SECRET # 11
What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
; Nothing cause I got mine 4 years back :D

SECRET # 12
When was the last time you cried?
; A week back?

SECRET # 13
Is there anyone you would do anything for?
; I hope so! :S

SECRET # 14
Who or what do you think about when you are falling asleep?
; Sheeps? my baby cat who died :(, my boyfriend nun jauh di sana, my neices! and MY FUTURE.

SECRET # 15
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
; Yen Ab :')

SECRET # 16
What is your favorite song?
; For now, I'll be by Edwin Mccain and Without You by John Mayer, Dispatch & Howie Day.

SECRET # 17
What are you doing right now?
; Spilling my (not-so)secrets(-anymore.)

SECRET # 18
Who do you trust?
; No one but Abba Father.

SECRET # 19
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? What does it look like?
; Soon Lee (Mall KB kaliah!) and its long-sleeved, dark blue, round neckline, with a little design on the side. I bought this because I had nothing long-sleeved to use for my PAINTBALL game in Miri! :)

SECRET # 20
What are you excited for ?
; Graduating, Working Life and....... something new.

SECRET # 21
Last thing you purchased:
; Car fuel for Y! :D I insisted.

SECRET # 22
Describe your life in one word:
; Indescribable.

SECRET # 23
Who are you thinking of right now?
; Yen♥

SECRET # 24
Where did you last take a trip to?
; Probably, KK. yes, KK.

SECRET # 25
What are you listening to?
; The Baseballs!

SECRET # 26
Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
; Tiera Affandy! :D

SECRET # 27
Who was the last person who yelled at you? and why?
; I don't recall any yelling.

SECRET # 28
Do you act differently around the person you like ?
; More crazy-like! HAHA.

SECRET # 29
What is your natural hair color?
; Brown :D all natural, darling. Never dyed it!

SECRET # 30
Who was the last person to make you laugh?
; My one and only. :8)

SECRET # 31
Who was the last person to make you sad? and why?
; sigh, Y. HAHAHAHAH. because "aku telampau ikut perasaan." :P

SECRET # 32
Who do you miss?
; Yen Aldrin B. Ya know him?! :D

SECRET # 33
Is your hair curly or straight?
; Straight! :)

SECRET # 34
Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
; Not that I heard of, but i wonder............... ;)

SECRET # 35
Been out of the country?
; yes.

SECRET # 36
Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
; :) :) :) :) :) :) does that tell you anything?

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
; let me recall................. yes! HAHAAH.

SECRET # 38
Are you happy with life right now?
; YES!

SECRET # 39
Are you currently jealous?
; A bit.

SECRET # 40
What jewelry are you currently wearing?
; Necklace and my trusty watch!

SECRET # 41
What were you doing last night?
; Watching a movie. Facebook. Twitter.

SECRET # 42
Have you ever had your heart broken?
; Definitely. Who doesn't?

SECRET # 43
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
; Maybe ;S

SECRET # 44
Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
; Sorta..........

SECRET # 45
Who's the last person you had a good time with?
; My classmates during dance practice! :D




Well, there goes my secret! :P

Labels: