» Profile » Posts
Ucu Jamau Clan Updated!
Saturday, 1 August 2009 3:06:00 am



Singstar!
'scuse the uber-excited-retard-face :)


















I got hyper, that I gave an over-pose >.<"





























Ucu Jamau Production :)

But missing a few handsome & beautiful people in this pictures. Hmpppts!
Photos from LeRissa & Emie. More on Mukabuku!

Its Saturday morning! And I am at home, enjoying the silence and internet. Yes, I skipped my day off my hot, aircond-less classroom environment just because...................... :)

Heading down to bandar later with Y! *winkwink
Also, Bonjour August! Whoa, 2009 is almost coming to an end. As if it was like yesterday it was January! Time flies when you're having fun yea.

On a dull note, I have got 2 work to be don my next week & and 1st assessment on Accounting is soon! Yikes! Gotta let this brain go study soooooon.

Wooooohoooo! I am just happy. For what is worth, I'll just let it flow :)

Labels: