
Currently listening Demi Lovato's Here We Again album.
I downloaded the whole album and I'm liking it a lot. I suggest you guys go download it! its real good! I personally l♥ve World Of Chances & Gift of A Friend :)
Yes, I am in love with @ddlovato (even before she got really famous). No homo.
And anyway!
Have I told you that I viewed AJ Rafael's blogTV the other night.....?
GLAD THAT HE ANSWERED OR NOTICED MY 3 QUESTION! :') :')
JOY!
And today, this Sunday, I met my dearest Y for two times. The 1st time was a bit off, it turned out sour. But Y♥ has his way to my heart that we meet up for the 2nd time, and he got sweeeeeeet :')
Came back home with a big smile & full giddiness.
And tomorrow is Monday. I hate mondays. Well I don't hate Monday Monday. I hate school's mondays. Who doesn't?
What more? I think that is all there is....................
Alright, minor update.
BACK TO SIMS 3!
BTYL.