» Profile » Posts
Social arrest
Monday, 29 June 2009 12:28:00 pm
H1N1.
Scary. But still me... CBB by it - for now.

I have been sanitizing myself a lot. After touching "public" items, you would see me taking out my sanitizer and rub it on my hands constantly. Yes, I have become paranoid... a bit. OCD is kicking in.

Therefore, Sanitizer is selling like hot cakes now.

And this whole H1N1 drama is bringing down my social life. I don't want to stay home 'cause in the end all I do is pigging(makan-makan) and the holidays is extended for a week!

So hello to another new profound weight gain :(
Been craving a lot. From Laksa to Ambuyat. Jeeeeeeez.

Hmm, I must go buy new fabric to do ala-baju nyonya for Gawai Celebration on the 18th July at my lovely kampong! Cannot wait. This should be fun! What colour should I opt for? Suggestions anyone?

Over and out.