» Profile » Posts
Birthdays!
Monday, 19 January 2009 10:38:00 pm
Happy Be-be-be-be-birthday
to these wonderful girls!



Eno-no-no-no-no!
I love you swippfffttt ambulance.
You're officially another year older yet more wiser.

You're my bestest iEno(iPod) ever because you play the best music at the right time for me. And I do mean it. The fact that you display your emotions through music is just .... felt?
Again, I mean it.


And no matter or whatever, chin up & just walk through it 'cause you have a strong heart to go through it - remember your forever armor!

I cannot believe that we grew closer, clicked just right away. I am glad that God put our friendship this way :D (emotional) Never EVER thought we would have this friendship built. Lotsa love! When it rains~ (pasal thats your current fav. word now) lol.

And yes, I am still holding on to that "janji melayu" of yours because I care.






Idaaaaaaah Sayang!
Thanks for the supply of wet tissues as always. Makan banyak lagi dang! Kalau my fats dapat di transfer by bluetooth, I'd give you a whole 65% of it! Glad that I'm apart of your 21st :)

Labels: