» Profile » Posts
Tagged!
Tuesday, 9 December 2008 6:44:00 am
Tagged by Venney Suzana Selanjat ;P

1.Each blogger must post this rules.
2.Each blogger must being with ten facts about them.
3.Other blogger who are also tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.
4.You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.
5.It is essential that tag is left at their tag boards,letting them know about the award they've received.

TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I am an IBAN, pure! No mixed blood. Not chinese.
2. I adore babies!
3. Optimistic.
4. I slack a lot, I am such a lazy bum hence the jelly hanging on my body HAHAH!
5. Fried Chicken is ♥
6. I punch/hit (the good kind) random people at times. Even my parent. HAHAHA!
7. I wholeheartedly love A♥
8. I rarely shower at nights.
9. My name is spelled uniquely, Mayrilene not Marilyn.
10. My daddy birthday is next to mine, prolly the reason why I'm the manja one in the family :)

TEN PEOPLE I'M GOING TO TAG:

Anyone who feels bored at the moment like silly me :)

One: How has this past week goin for you?
-Lazy.
Two: Who was the last person to text you?
- A♥
Three: Last person of the opposite sex to give you a hug?
- A♥
Four: Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
- Definitely.
Five: First person under ' J' on your cell phone?
- Jackie
Six: Do you hate that person?
- Nopers.
Seven: Any fun plans for today?
- SWIMMING!
Eight: Is the last person you held hands with attractive?
- Yes, my cat is attractive HAHAHA! *tampar
Nine: Do you get bored of your girlfriend/boyfriend easily?
- No. I think.
Ten: How many and what kind of animals are in your house?
- 3 cats and a big cat graveyard. ha ha ha ha.
Eleven: Are you disappointed right now?
- Yes, with the internet, keeps slowing down and down and dumber.
Twelve: When was the last time something bothered you?
- just now.
Thirteen: What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
- Nothing yet.
Fourteen: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- yes, and this is a defo sorry..
Fifteen: Would you ever date a friend's ex?
- If my friend insist so, why not?
Seventeen: Are you the type that would rather stay at other peoples houses or have them at yours?
- Both prolly.
Eighteen: Have you ever hooked up with one of your ex's best friends?
- Nopers. Oh wait, maybe? Can't remember.
Nineteen: Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
- Not really. Why tortured your skin when God gave you a good one already?
Twenty: If someone hits you, what would you do?
- TOTALLY HIT BACK, HIT BACK 100x HARDER. Aggressive lady here :)
Twenty-one: Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
- next please.
Twenty-two: Do you know anyone whose name starts with a Z?
- Zaimah, although her name start with a Siti ;)
Twenty-three: If your ex came up to you and apologized for something they did wrong, what would you say?
- I'll say, "bah lanja makan baru aku maafkan" HAHAHA!
Twenty-four: When was your last encounter with the police?
- About a month or two ago.........
Twenty-five: Do you still talk to your ex's?
- ............................
Twenty-six: Who would you like to be friends with again?
- Yes, indeed.
Twenty-seven: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- Yes :)
Twenty-eight: When people talk crap about you what do they say?
- Prolly some shitty fake gossip because 'scuse me, I'm the talk of the town. HAHAH not!
Twenty-nine: What can always put you in a good mood?
- FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. No arguments needed here.
Thirty: Have you kissed in the rain?
- Nopers. That Naley moment ♥ , such a sweeeet one.
Thirty-one: Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
- You ;)
Thirty-two: What do you miss about your past?
- Childhood and Highschool Fun Moments
Thirty-three: Is there something you wish you could tell someone but you cant?
- Everyone does, I believe.
Thirty-four: Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
- Nope :)
Thirty-five: Did your last kiss mean anything?
- HAHAHA, does everything need to mean something? :)

Labels: