Tagged Thrice (?)
By Emie!
“The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” Then tag 7 people.
the age of my next birthday

a favourite place

a favourite thing


favourite food

favourite colour

city i live in

nicknames i have



college major
the name of my love

a bad habit

a hobby

wishlists

1.Each blogger must post this rules.
2.Each blogger must being with ten facts about them.
3.Other blogger who are also tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.
4.You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.
5.It is essential that tag is left at their tag boards,letting them know about the award they've received.
TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Pure Iban :)
2. I get aggressive at certain times.
3.I used to hate green, but now I &heart;s green.
4. Definitely a social freak at times.
5. I take things the positive way.
6. Never dyed my hair.
7. I hate soybean and durian.
8. I punch random people.
9. I love FOOD
10. I shoot deadly words when I get eff-angry :)
By WxF!
What is the most important thing in your life?
- People who poured love onto me :')
What is the last thing you bought with your own money?-
- Credit, food, and others.
Where do you wish to get married?-
- Where I can afford.
How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- Let The One be the judge.
- Let The One be the judge.
Are you in love?
- Happily Yes!
- Happily Yes!
Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?-
- WYWY KB, lastnight.
Name the latest book you bought.
- Not that I remember of.
What is your full name?
- Mayrilene Jantin
Name the person you wish to meet in real life or the first time.
- Nozuka Brothers and AJ Rafael.
Do you do your own laundry?
- Definitely!
The most exciting place you wanna go?
- Where the fun begins.
Hugs or kisses?
- Both.
- Both.
8 things I am passionate about:-
- Yen ♥
- FOOD
- Fried Chicken
- Cheesy Wedges
- Gooood gooood music
- Fun
- Babies
- Life :)
8 things I say too often
- Oh pelanting ******, oh jgn pelanting oh Oh!
- Buduh.
- Paloi.
- I love you.
- Lapar ku eh!
- Whatever.
- HAHAHAHA.
- Oooohhhhh~~~~
8 books/stuffs I've read recently
- Business Accountings
- Economics
- Intro to Management
- Applied Computing
- Blogs
- Lyrics
- Messages
- This tag thingy.
8 songs I could listen to over and over again
- Far Away - Nickelback
- Electric Eel
- All or Nothing
- PnW songs
- OTH soundtracks
- Don't forget
- Lovebug (hahahah!)
- Nozuka's & AJ Rafael's music
8 things I learned last year:
- Sell
- Organize
- Sell
- Organize
- Sell
- Organize
- Sell
- Organize
tag 8 people:
- No one, no one..no oneeee~
- No one, no one..no oneeee~
Labels: tagged



