» Profile » Posts
Friday, 21 November 2008 2:05:00 am
Turn on Your Lovelight
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
:)


So just now I had an idea what to write here then sekali apa nah, ilang tia idea kuuuu.......................................


Anyways, I am very sure everyone is slacking by now in school like me :) Oh! mcm the other day in school, i fell asleep in Management class, what more, infront of my tutor. HAHAHA.

I think he noticed me dozed off a few times until he asked a question (and I did answered!) but he couldn't hear me and said, "i cant hear you, are you okay?", I said no, and he said, "ok you go back and continue your sleep now." HAHAHAHA. cawie~~~~~ *slaps. Tapi tutor-tutor kami coooool brabis, senang beibun. haha apakan.

Oh oh oh oh! So lastnight I went for the youth. Was game night, and there was this game similar to tug of war, only that its one-on-one and you tie the rope around your waist (same goes to your opponent) and when the game starts, you have to make your way to your designated point, pulling yourself hard because your opponent is also doing the same thing. bla bla bla. The main point that I want to say here is, *drumroll*.......... AKU KALAH -_- *nangis*

Well that shows, I am not THAT strong afterall like people usually say I am (:

I have the video of me struggling to pull but it would be embarrasing brabis if I post it up here. Totally embarassing! LOL, tapi if balik balik ku liat video atu, ketawa brabis rabis abis bis is s!! hahaha. boh, over.

I don't understand why some things get soooo addictive sometimes. Macam, where does that temptations come from? Aku inda mau jadi boros bah, tapi macam mana... saya memang boros. Susah ini macam oh.

Didn't realise this is my 2nd post for the day. Nampak joblessly jobless(?!!!).

Bah, I'll add words later if I have something.

-- update.

And now I know why there's a massive craze for Twilight.

They are all fine.
(And now I feel as iski as Eno hahahaha.)

Oh, this is a "comment" note that we did last night at Youth. A game of where we sat in circles and have our little notes pass down to the right, and the next person writes about you. And yeah the process repeats until you have your own paper back (:

Roger and Out, Soldier!