"time has passed and days have gone by, inspite of the distance we still try to hang on with this friendship that was built with trust and loyalship"
I only say this, ignore the bull you receive in your inbox because it is built with ignorant minds. But remember this, I did nothing whatever the message said I did.
I don't even have the heart to pour sourness to the sweetness of this relationship.
"time has passed and days have gone by, inspite of the distance we still try to hang on with this friendship that was built with trust and loyalship"
I only say this, ignore the bull you receive in your inbox because it is built with ignorant minds. But remember this, I did nothing whatever the message said I did.
I don't even have the heart to pour sourness to the sweetness of this relationship.
This is where my personal train of thoughts goes on a random basis.
My life here on earth are pretty much inclined to the saying of a famous French phrase: "Cest La Vie". Live well, well life. xo