» Profile » Posts
Good Morning, Brunei!
Saturday, 20 September 2008 12:43:00 am
It is early in the morning now, and well the holidays has gone..jobless-ly bored? Sigh, I urge to do something wild for a change but then I'm still that little girl that still goes home before 10pm because my daddy told me so. Even if he's not around. I want to know how it feels to be home by late hours! Without my parent nagging me when I get home. But whatever, it will only be possible if I get my own job already. Better yet, own house. I'm not saying I hate it here. I love it!! I just want a little freedom (with daddy giving me pocket money =D ) hahaha. Nah, I was just ranting away.

Anyway, I slept on the floor all night with the TV on, tuned to MTV. My cat slept on the couch. And I'm having a backache. Should have listen to Yen♥ sigh.

It sure sucks to be home alone huh.

I wonder when will BJ Archery be open again, because I wanna shot some ass.

Oh Neta, here, this look may look good on you :) just suggesting.

Bethany Joy Galeotti

Talking about that, I have watched OTH Season 6 early episodes, !@#$$% much! Especially si Carrie and "Bitchtoria". Have you watched? Have you?! If you haven't, man, watch it! hahaaha. OTH addict please.

Alright, better start my day with a good cup of milo and indomee.
But first, I must shower.

It takes some bad for some satisfaction.

Laters.