BNF DF - 21/07/08
A very verrrrrrry long overdue post here. Just something to post for today :) Taken during the Business and Finance Department Orientation. Mind the picture of me doing some-chicken-dance(which i am not), it was a group performance and it got my group to 1st place (the Iban dance). And yeah, the future business people *cross-finger. And i hate myself in coloured tudong, pasal aku inda lawa :(
Ahh yes, changed my layout again. Because I believe the last one was not "me" enough although it was pretty nice. Also, I changed it because the picture and everything punya bandwith expired. Yetah mcm cacat sikit background ku. So I just use this. Pasal aku malas cari yg lawa brabis and the one I wanted to use, I used it in Sylvia's. haha. Well so be it! Aku syg kau to bits. Mwahs.
but, this layout is okay right? LOL.
Toodles poodles! (wth.)
Ahh yes, changed my layout again. Because I believe the last one was not "me" enough although it was pretty nice. Also, I changed it because the picture and everything punya bandwith expired. Yetah mcm cacat sikit background ku. So I just use this. Pasal aku malas cari yg lawa brabis and the one I wanted to use, I used it in Sylvia's. haha. Well so be it! Aku syg kau to bits. Mwahs.
but, this layout is okay right? LOL.
Toodles poodles! (wth.)
Oh, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MY GOOD FRIEND, SULISTYOWATI!
Hope your life (esp your married life) goes all the way to end! Happy Birthday.
Hope your life (esp your married life) goes all the way to end! Happy Birthday.
Labels: pics