♥ 14th
(this is for the 14th but yeah, i'm sure i have no time to blog tomorrow.)
Happy Birthday to Dearest Dearest Boyfriend of 1312 days
(and still counting)
I'm not gonna post your picture here. Just because.
But your picture in my wallet will stick around..let say, forever?
Yes, be less of a bully and be more nicer to your girlfriend.
And how about a very very belated birthday gift?
At least ♥You still got me in your arms ;)
Happy 22nd Birthday, Aldrin♥!
♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Birthday to Dearest Dearest Boyfriend of 1312 days
(and still counting)
I'm not gonna post your picture here. Just because.
But your picture in my wallet will stick around..let say, forever?
Yes, be less of a bully and be more nicer to your girlfriend.
And how about a very very belated birthday gift?
At least ♥You still got me in your arms ;)
I'm out of words but...:) :) :)
Presence is more than just being there.
So, tunggu jumpa ♥
Happy 22nd Birthday, Aldrin♥!
♥ ♥ ♥ xoxo
mjay
mjay
Labels: Birthdays