» Profile » Posts
Headstart please?
Friday, 2 May 2008 7:55:00 am
Random Pictures.

Eleanor Jinap, turning 1year on the 5th May!




Fellow Twitters.

Socio Mates.


Eno Telfer Iski Look






I need a headstart to blog. I've been lazy this past month. Caught up with work and yet that "work" never reach to a point where it is done. *sigh* I better clean up my act now. Mid exams are in what, 3 weeks?, and I can't recall what i have studied. Sad sad sad. Pity. Stupid in fact. Anyways........

8 days to 8teen!
☺☺☺

Yes, my birthday is coming up. Tenth of May! and yes. i am named after the month of may. so yeah, that explains right? i'm not expecting anything big this year. Another day baby, abother day. Already I 've received an advance gift from ♥ay and Eno love(Easi $5 btw. hahaha.) Sadly, I will not be in school during my birthday because I landed an interview in Vocational Seria - ND in Business & Finance. Don't worry, im still thinking about it. (Eno, we'll still be bitching mates right if i go?) I'm tempted to take it though but........(ta, should I?) I'll be thinking hard on this okay?

☺☺

April is done now. Time do fly fast. Couldn't it be a lil slower please? I havent got to the point of fun this year.

I'm falling apart from twitter. I need to get back on track, i need to be addictive to it again. Eyoh OTT. Okay...moving on. Last wednesday, I had my very first Ben & Jerry Icecream and thanks to Stels's treat and Tiera's errr omg-face, im addicted?? hahaha. And and people, never ever ever ever EVER ask me if the food taste good or "nyaman kah?". Just dont. Because that bugs me. Membazirkan makanan bugs me the most! *looks at eno* I mean c'mon. Might as well let me finish it. So yeah, that answered the previous statement. I'm an extreme food lover, real food that is. Not those food on Extreme Gourmet on Channel 703.

☺☺
Oh i scored a 5/30 in business again. Showed that I did not revise at all. But on the other hand, presentations for Sociology has been great. I did a one-man show on my last presentation on Mods & Rockers, and the set mates? "gila kali kau one-man show..baru ya...." =) okay enough about my daily ramblings. Got tagged by Lydia and Stels.

☺☺

What disappoints you the most?
- When a girl gets hurt. My O-level results. My past infactuation.

Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
-Milan! Paris! USA! Aussie! Korea!

What are your fav things to do?
- Shoot people with my honesty.

Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Yes and no. Yes to pleasure & wants. No to love.

If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- a warehouse of branded waredrobe and err, [and shades too!] HAHAHA.

Do you believe you can survive without money?
-No. I was raised with money too. (????) you get what i mean.

What are you afraid to lose the most?
- those rare treasures. family, friends, love, hapiness, joy, food.♥

If you win a million what would you do?
- Spend half a million, the other half? to a foundation maybe or throw it in the air and everyone can have the share.

If you meet someone you love, would you confess to 'em?
- my boyfriend? definitely.
List out 1 thing about the person who tagged you.
- Lyd=smart?, stella=petite!
What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- no requirements needed. as long im happy with you!

What type of person you hate the most?
-racist, hypocrites.
What is your ambition?
- to be mother! HAHAHAHA. apakan.

If you can teleport, where would you go?
- In Steven Strait/Hayden C/Channing/George & Justin Nozuka/Chad MM's heart or arms, better yet..pants. HAHAHHAHAH kidddding! :P ♥♥♥

What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- my heart cause that is what keeping me here.

If you could undo one mistake, what would it be?
- none. they were meant to be in a way.

If you have chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- my aggressiveness.

What song have you been listening recently?
- MYMP's Tell me where it hurts and Bethany Joy's Halo ♥

What is your least favourite animal?
- Uuuuuuuuularrrrrrrr!

Would you prefer to be a man or a woman?
- If i hated to be a woman, i would a man by now. eh?? haha. Ofcourse a woman! Because when we have PMS, we have free ticket to be piss at men!

There! Finally.
Cheers.

Labels: , ,