PMS sucks

Monday, 10 March 2008 5:21:00 pm
Yes, suffering PMS now. Hate it much. My stomach is in pain and i dont like it. Why does the girl always have to suffer? -_-
Anyways, school was bitchy on Monday. No one suffered the monday blues. LOL. Apparently i have silent readers. Shocking eyy =) They came up to me just now & asked abt the "Rade Encounter" i had. Berabis lah kamikami ani bitching. Until my throat was freaking dry and now im suffering from coughing & sengau-ness. Grr. And yes, i quote this from Affy, "The start of the rade epidemic". YES, it is here and its getting bangas. Stop wah pakai rade in your sentences or talk or whatever. Ngalih ku dangar HAHAHA.
Im confident enough that i flunk my economics test today. Idc. I hate it. & oh, BS students was encouraged to switch subjects because the school suffers a shortage of tutors. BUT im lucky enough. I didnt have to switch. I was transferred to another set. Thank goodness. Inda jua ku merana nah mikirmikir.
I wonder hows ms.gnarly is doing? speaking of her, i had my books and myself got tanned today at school grounds =) now thats gnarly eyy. Hahaha.
cheers!
PMS sucks
Yes, suffering PMS now. Hate it much. My stomach is in pain and i dont like it. Why does the girl always have to suffer? -_-
Anyways, school was bitchy on Monday. No one suffered the monday blues. LOL. Apparently i have silent readers. Shocking eyy =) They came up to me just now & asked abt the "Rade Encounter" i had. Berabis lah kamikami ani bitching. Until my throat was freaking dry and now im suffering from coughing & sengau-ness. Grr. And yes, i quote this from Affy, "The start of the rade epidemic". YES, it is here and its getting bangas. Stop wah pakai rade in your sentences or talk or whatever. Ngalih ku dangar HAHAHA.
Im confident enough that i flunk my economics test today. Idc. I hate it. & oh, BS students was encouraged to switch subjects because the school suffers a shortage of tutors. BUT im lucky enough. I didnt have to switch. I was transferred to another set. Thank goodness. Inda jua ku merana nah mikirmikir.
I wonder hows ms.gnarly is doing? speaking of her, i had my books and myself got tanned today at school grounds =) now thats gnarly eyy. Hahaha.
cheers!
Monday, 10 March 2008 5:21:00 pm