Pelik

Thursday, 13 March 2008 7:09:00 am
I dont know why im so confuse when actually i shouldnt be. questions arise within, i cant even answer right. Let me move & discover this.
I dont want to be all-heart out like eno's recent post HAHA. I feel u, eno! =)
Today was just awkward. Venney called me 'mjay' at school which is very rare. Selalunya ia call me 'mayrilene' or either my nickname which cannot be stated here at all grounds. Its too cute bah. LOL.
bh. mj out to do good deeds (=
Pelik
I dont know why im so confuse when actually i shouldnt be. questions arise within, i cant even answer right. Let me move & discover this.
I dont want to be all-heart out like eno's recent post HAHA. I feel u, eno! =)
Today was just awkward. Venney called me 'mjay' at school which is very rare. Selalunya ia call me 'mayrilene' or either my nickname which cannot be stated here at all grounds. Its too cute bah. LOL.
bh. mj out to do good deeds (=
Thursday, 13 March 2008 7:09:00 am