» Profile » Posts
Love is felt =)
Tuesday, 18 March 2008 8:56:00 am
Capture this love, love♥ and hold on to it.

Our 3 years is finally here. Me and him, 3 years! whoa. Eighteen3. That is just whoa! never thought we could be an item until now despite the fact that im such a look-out for boys..no i mean, guys =) sigh.

i love my boyfriend. Simple as that. Love sometimes is indescribable! innit? love is just beserk in a way. Hahaha. Ok, does that make sense people? i spit rubbish when im happy! so bear with me.

I feel happy today, so happy. I received and showed some love to the twitterians and my girlfriends. I should do this often. No grudges, just chocolate! =) showed love to affy, stels, eno, tiera, xa, aina & a friend, qamaruz. But qamaruz basically killed the love. See, u didnt have your share! serve u right. HAHAHA. now, tiera gets double points. Weeee~

Neta, you've been missing in action. Where are you? i miss you!

la-la love si boyfriend! =) eko bang niat uwih no matter how 'cheaty' i am. Mwahs! happy anni love<3

Labels: ,