Another day that come and go.

Saturday, 8 March 2008 6:51:00 am
Happy Belated Birthday to Venney Suzanna Selanjat aka Boobs-toucher!
7th March.
I love you pasal kau gila. Kau gila pasal aku gila jua.
I cant believe i forgot her birthday. kjhfkabsdkblbdsalknvkjDLkajflf.
Im such a forgetful cousin. Neta, did you forget?
Next, I skipped Economics and Socio today. My mood, or should i say my brain, was being such a bitch to me lately. I cant concentrate in class! During GP, i was daydreaming & twittering <-- bad influence! I need motivation to study study study. I had enough holidays last year and i wont waste time for another. Mjay, dont slack!! dont slack!!
Where's the motivator when you need one?
10 more days to my 3 year boy-girl relationship with Mr A. I do not know how we got together for almost 3 years now =) *screams aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Something to be proud of. You've got to love love babeh.
[MYMP - Especially for You ]<-- hear this.
And also today, someone made up a story. I cant wait to see that mortal fall from grace. Facedown would be nice *wink. And i would go... apanya si qamaruz, WUUUUUUUU.
Ucapan buat awek itu, kitak yg jatuh kelak. Liat aja k'lak.
Another day that come and go.
Happy Belated Birthday to Venney Suzanna Selanjat aka Boobs-toucher!
7th March.
I love you pasal kau gila. Kau gila pasal aku gila jua.
I cant believe i forgot her birthday. kjhfkabsdkblbdsalknvkjDLkajflf.
Im such a forgetful cousin. Neta, did you forget?
Next, I skipped Economics and Socio today. My mood, or should i say my brain, was being such a bitch to me lately. I cant concentrate in class! During GP, i was daydreaming & twittering <-- bad influence! I need motivation to study study study. I had enough holidays last year and i wont waste time for another. Mjay, dont slack!! dont slack!!
Where's the motivator when you need one?
10 more days to my 3 year boy-girl relationship with Mr A. I do not know how we got together for almost 3 years now =) *screams aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Something to be proud of. You've got to love love babeh.
[MYMP - Especially for You ]<-- hear this.
And also today, someone made up a story. I cant wait to see that mortal fall from grace. Facedown would be nice *wink. And i would go... apanya si qamaruz, WUUUUUUUU.
Ucapan buat awek itu, kitak yg jatuh kelak. Liat aja k'lak.
Saturday, 8 March 2008 6:51:00 am