» Profile » Posts
Walking away too soon.
Tuesday, 19 February 2008 4:52:00 am
this is what we girls call "boys short"
Sexier than thongs innit? rarr!
It covers our bum and hips
nicely which makes it more sexier than ever! :)
Thongs just sucks, in a way.
♥♥♥♥♥
Finally ive eaten some solid food after 4-5days inda makan solid ones psl ada kes dgn boyfriend.. Drink drink saja. Its all because mother's cooking yg attracted me lastnight.
She masak, Chicken with Kaciang Ma & a dash of Wine! Atu nah ya, teseliur ku. So i had two rounds out it, and yes, the body heat. & due to the wine, i slept early lastnight. A very goooood sleep atlast. And today, my parent bawa aku makan do KK Koya. Teh Tarik India & Roti Kosong. Wanted to order Dosai tapi takut inda habis as of lately i jarang mkn a lot sudah :) and lunch time, boss brought me some chinese cooking menu. Aduh. and si kawan bagi aku makan cucur keladi & fried chicken dari Tudong Saji atu. adn now, im
stufffffed! And baru tadi, si stels suprised me at work. I know she wanna show her driving skills to me.. I know stels kau ada license. Sigh. ive got to get mine when i turned 8teen!!! :(
So im officially resigning this Thursday! I chose Thursday pasal i dont wanna go to JIS on friday. I wanna rest now, play with my cats and go down to miri and visit my oh-i-so-miss neice. Ill demand for my pay on Thursday too with my overtime payments jua. So it should be around $200. Gaa. Sikit :( and if i get into 6th form *crossfinger hard* i need
to belajar pakai tudong. I did learn lastnight, and i loooook gebu-gedebu. GAAA. bidabida. Maybe i skip 6th form. Sigh. Antahantah, skadar bah psl tudong.
HAHAHA.
I have two more days to work and my bosses basically drop all their jobs on my head & expects me to finish it by today which is barely impossible now pasal ia banyakkkkkk. Mcm ikan yg kena tangkap dlm net, cematu lah my work now. Sigh. Ive work as shop & sales assistant to boss's PA to stock keeper to PRO, and im underpaid. Still i shut up about it while others say, "kenapa inda demand more?". Pasal im such a nice person. Giving is better than receiving =) right? Thats what the One up there thought me.
Im waiting for my ole-ole or belated angpau from my colleague who havent come back from indonesia, the one who dropped all her 70% undone jobwork to me and go enjoy overseas & this is the 2nd time. GAA, I AM TOOOO NICE (-__-")
On the other hand, i feel bad jua leaving my lihai-job. I've learn so much here. Bad chinese & indonesian language, checking out hot orang putih and layaning them, which i dont really pay attention too pasal i was busy staring & enjoying my view HAHAHA miang.
Other than that, i learn business management, tackling customer & also reject job applicants which i did recently. Ive also done lots of flyer design which i think i suck in. I learn how to do invoicing, credit note, deliver order, amendments, barcoding stuff and also learn how to be a cashier, pasal i like holding money & smell them. Also had the advantage to try the Original Crocs Shoe which is way above my pay, but atleast i got the feel of it. Ive got free food, angpaus and even Christmas presents which made me feel appreciated here eventhough i sometimes blab about my boss. Having the advantage to use the connection here. I surely will miss the lunch outings advantages, to which i
even manage go for shopping :) and helping my generous boss like cleaning her table and helping her doing immigration jobs. Sigh, so i'll leave my best impressions here for the next 42+ hours of my job. I know the people here will miss me because i helped a lot in many ways. I just know. My boss wasnt really ecstatic when i informed her id be leaving. She wants me permanently, until she came to a conclusion that I could be one of company manager when she gets old. Mcm whoa! High hopes bah. She also mentioned that if id stay she would send me overseas for courses. Thanks but i think ill just go my way first. Im still young. Gotta live life to fullest!!
Nonetheless, im happy ive got these experiences sudah especially when im at my tender age. Lucky me! Also learned that earning is neverrrr eassssy. Commitments and patience. Since i had my work, i never got the time to build my social life. So now i have it. Got the time but no money, got the money but no time. Sigh. Verrry..antah.
Argh, mjay dont cry dont cry.
kenapa aku emosi ni.
GAAAAA.
bah ive got to stop now.
imy my morning star! sighh ♥