» Profile » Posts
Pocket Full of Rocks
Wednesday, 13 February 2008 6:05:00 am
Im suffering a total pain today. Sniff sniff. Nonetheless, im a strong babe :)

Cramps & aches. Sigh. Workload is bringing me down. Gaa. Slept at 2am psl ada yg melupakan aku =D and I woke up at 5am with pain poking me around, the sound of Azan straight to my pitiful ears & a cat taking over my bed. Left home alone for a moment without notes where everyone is.. So awal pagi cuci my laundry & bully cats :) Daddy came to my rescue to send me to work. Entered the car, kali, i bumped head hard while entering. Maybe thats why Im having head pain :( kelian kelian. Nasib my pala is like a rock. HAHAHA.

Tapi, ada bright and morning star yg eventually made me feel no pain. HAHA (i bet that someone is perasaan-ing now *wink*) and

Stels honey, you made my day too! Thanks for the Pizza, Chicken & Sweeeeetssss!!!
HAHA. Bagi banyak-banyak lagi ah. i need that sweets to pump me up today and everyday. Kalau boleh, Mentos Lime in the kotak, that would make super hyper smiling all day long =D And you too yg lanja aku again. HAHA. I know i was majal-ing. HAHA.

And Miss Emie Ranneta, you stood me up lastnight *TSKSSS*. I waited for you to go online. UK time 4pm - 6pm. Hello. I miss you xah! I wanted to suggest you be my valentine hahah such a lesbo ey. HAHA nda apa, Venney & Me can handle lesbians. and i need gossips from back in London. Hows you & Matt? ada clubbing lagi? HAHA boh, talking crap. To my NGOKS boyfriend, sorry nada valentine utk kau. NO LOVEY DUBEY FOR YOU. Padan mua mu. Break me break you! =[ anyhoooo, screw valentine. Its just another day with silly craps going on.

Argh, go away headache. Au, ada these someone like proposed me tghmlm, haha and I rejected once again. HAHAHA.

Stels, I need your sickness to prevent me to go bandar on Friday & to miri Saturday. Please save me.

Mwahs<3