More Than Ever.

Wednesday, 20 February 2008 2:59:00 am
_________________________________________________________________
I found a boy who had a dream making everyone smile. He was sunshine!
You dont wanna keep me waiting, staring at my fingers feeling like a fool.
-- Colbie Caillat : Oxygen.
Love is crazy. Pretty baby, take it real slow. My feelings show All you have to do is never ever let it go. My feelings show & I want you to know.
-- Colbie Caillat: Feelings Show.
Im missing a lot of people lately. A lot!



and i miss my ex-rooom! :(


I'm missing you. I'm missing him. I'm missing her. I'm missing that. I'm missing this.
Im just missssing you you you you!
More Than Ever.
_________________________________________________________________
I found a boy who had a dream making everyone smile. He was sunshine!
You dont wanna keep me waiting, staring at my fingers feeling like a fool.
-- Colbie Caillat : Oxygen.
Love is crazy. Pretty baby, take it real slow. My feelings show All you have to do is never ever let it go. My feelings show & I want you to know.
-- Colbie Caillat: Feelings Show.
Im missing a lot of people lately. A lot!



and i miss my ex-rooom! :(


I'm missing you. I'm missing him. I'm missing her. I'm missing that. I'm missing this.
Im just missssing you you you you!
Wednesday, 20 February 2008 2:59:00 am