» Profile » Posts
Let it rain on me!
Thursday, 21 February 2008 7:17:00 am
I do not know
who has been
spreading the rumors/story
of
me & si ghey
lately. But wth,
make me famous! HAHA.
Im so loving the attention♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
To my bestfriends, i know you guys read my blog silently & i know you guys have been missing out on me, and yes i also know recently you guys heard about this. So I, MJAY, tomorrow will clear the air for you girls when we meet. I will immediately tell you what is up because you guys mean the whole world to me evethough we had a lot, i mean really a lot, of catfights! :) ily guys much!!! So yeah, tommorow afternoon, its our girls day out!!! MJ, Izza, Lynn, Fey, Syuk. Us five. Sigh, nada Syl. Boring. Syl di KL! Balik kau, burit! hahaha.


And as of Ghey♥ , just let it be :) HAHAHA. sigh. just enjoy the attention. HAHAHAHA.

Anywayssssssssssss,

MY LAST DAY OF WORK & im soooo loving it. Yes ill miss this place. But i feel sorry for my collegue because in a few hours, id be dropping my job to her now. I hope she can cope with my lihai job. Clara, if you still do not know what to do, dont hesistate to call or text message me about it okay? Anytime. You got my number right? Youve been great eventhough ive only known you for a while. Thanks for translating those chinese words for me, i sure learn a lot. Hehehe. Maybe if i completed my 6th form in 2 years time, i might rejoin the company again. See if Felicia wants me again. HAHHA.

Clara & MJAY
My Translator & who's gonna take over my job. YunYun & MJAY.
The one i turn to when i need gossips from ..... :) Lela & MJAY.
This lady shared with me alot of bad things. HAHAH.

Michele Deelen @ meimei, the lil ballerina My daily work, invoicing. Sigh.
Next, I will miss my freeee internet here :( gaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So to speak, id be jarang blogging from now since at home my father & mother is not a big fan of technologies. Yes, i live in a jungle. HAHAH. nadawahhhh. I still love my home.


Nonetheless, thanks to you if youve been keeping up with me lately. heeeee =)

Lastly,
I love love love love love love today! :) pasal aku nada streeeessss. HAHAHA.

<3mwahs. truly; MJAY.