» Profile » Posts
I wanna let yknow
Thursday, 14 February 2008 3:14:00 am
Happy Valentines Day!

Especially for:

My #1 Cousin, Emie Kentut. My forever valentine HAHAHA. This is for you because i love you no matter what. Kau gila kah apa, i love you to death. I miss gossiping & advicing you about love, life & stuff. I miss dancing, i mean, gambus-ing with you 'til the break of dawn which only happened once :) and you & me, hitting people aside with my arse & yours too. Drinking a lil boost & pretend we're mabuk while our parents laugh at us. HAHA right~ I miss moments where we both jog & talk & pretend to lose weight when actually we're not cause we're stil chubby as ever. And i miss hanging out in your room sampai malam until Dora ketuk to tell us its dinner. I miss you being there physically next to me, comforting me if i was down. I miss us flirting guys together time perayaan in July. I miss scolding you. I miss you laughing at my crazy silly jokes. The main point is I MISS YOU MUCH!

To my boyfriend♥, eko bang niat uwih no matter what. Uwih mawa mikha still. Nam ngaru uwih museh bah.

And also, my bestfriends... BIG HUG! especially Syl, I missss you.

Also to Stels.. yes, i know highschool was not a pleasant year for you. To make it up to you, I dedicate this you. youve been such a great friend, giving me stuffs eventhough i jarang get you some. I feel guilty if i ever hurt your feelings. Still, youre my pal. Ive been there for you at times. You for me. To sum it all up, Youre a super! :)

To my bright & morning star, Thanks :)


and to everyone & every species created by the Wonderful Maker, live laugh love.


Sincerely me <3