Tadaa!

Wednesday, 9 January 2008 7:58:00 am
okay, finally can retrieve my photos from hp through USB. but still need to find my memory Card which I believe i misplaced it or accidentally fell out of my wallet at WYWY. Shit man. Need to buy :( money gone. Anyways, here's my new cut.
I have thoughts about my hair, somehow, i didnt like my bangs at all. grrrr. waste my saliva praising the hairdresser. nyehs! pfft. oh, i cut my hair Magstar Pandan 7 by Christina.
My old longgg *sniff* haircut
Tada! :) no big diff tho.
hahaha. in my towels lagi tuu. yikes! Boyfriend will kill me if he knows.
Bah. Later.
Tadaa!
okay, finally can retrieve my photos from hp through USB. but still need to find my memory Card which I believe i misplaced it or accidentally fell out of my wallet at WYWY. Shit man. Need to buy :( money gone. Anyways, here's my new cut.
I have thoughts about my hair, somehow, i didnt like my bangs at all. grrrr. waste my saliva praising the hairdresser. nyehs! pfft. oh, i cut my hair Magstar Pandan 7 by Christina.
My old longgg *sniff* haircut
Tada! :) no big diff tho.
hahaha. in my towels lagi tuu. yikes! Boyfriend will kill me if he knows.
Bah. Later.
Wednesday, 9 January 2008 7:58:00 am