» Profile » Posts
Monday, 28 January 2008 7:29:00 am
Congrats to O-acheiver, AS-acheiver & A-acheiver!

Bet you have your happy face on today! Like Stels. Jumping around in my office. HAHAA. Gila sudah that girl.

(Scene happened at lunch time, with Jollybean drinks on the table & stomach filled with nervousness and excitement)
MJ: You got 2 Os saja.
Stels: *face bangang for a moment* Huh? *Paused.*
MJ: All together Five Os lah! you can go in SMSA already anyway!
Stels: HAHAHAHA YEAH! *jumping up and down hysterically!*

Stels, bangang banar kau dang! haha. & yeah, thanks for the double-choc drink babe. Right timing. you, o-results & iced cold drinks.
My bestfriend finally acheived 5 Os all in all, Congrats Lynn! now, its me (HOPEFULLY! *fingerscross,sigh*, Syuk & you into Sixth Form together this year! and Stels :P)


I hope, I pray, I hope hope, I really really want to, I so badly want to enter sixth form this year! : its just so heartbreaking not to go into sixth form. I dont know why. just because. just. if not, ill just end up here in this stupid office for another year and listen to my boss blabs her way to nowhere or register to technical school, in MTSSR that is. Not MKJB. Please. I just dont see myself in MKJB. With people that I dont know, except for the fact that my ex-es are there. so yeah, no thank you to MKJB. Or maybe to some private college in bandar. Sigh (-_-") Oh God help me endure this!

Anyhow, results can be found at http://anakbrunei.org/



OHHHHHHH!


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST COUSIN IN THE WORLD WHO TURNED TWENTY, BIG 2-0 on 27th Jan 2008 in KENT, UK. Love ya babe!


EMIE RR a.k.a NETA♥

alrightie, back nextime!
PS: Yen♥ i miss ya much!