Sparkles Within?

Monday, 7 November 2011 7:47:00 pm
Sparks In The Park was fine. But nothing beats my (first) Fireworks experience at Empire Hotel during BridEx 2011 Gala Night.
That one moment, that one night.. was phenomenally beautiful, even though I was standing in a foreign crowd alone.. gazing in the fiery sky, appreciating every cents that blew that night. But truth be told, I almost cried because I had no one to share it with... just because it was my first firework experience! Shrugs.
The fireworks night I had last Saturday at the park was alright because I got to share that moment with my house-mates in a foreign land. But still, hands down, Brunei Fireworks are the best. I am not kidding.
I love sparks.
Be it in the sky or a relationship.
Hmmm I don't know what I am rambling about here. I just thought I should post something up.
Or maybe because I particularly am missing some spark in my life...? Maybe. Where are you when I need you hah? Sigh, I need a 'One Direction' kind of guy(s) in my life now. (hahahha :P)
Note: A very depressed Mjay is rambling. So mind the post.
xxo
Sparkles Within?
Sparks In The Park was fine. But nothing beats my (first) Fireworks experience at Empire Hotel during BridEx 2011 Gala Night.
That one moment, that one night.. was phenomenally beautiful, even though I was standing in a foreign crowd alone.. gazing in the fiery sky, appreciating every cents that blew that night. But truth be told, I almost cried because I had no one to share it with... just because it was my first firework experience! Shrugs.
The fireworks night I had last Saturday at the park was alright because I got to share that moment with my house-mates in a foreign land. But still, hands down, Brunei Fireworks are the best. I am not kidding.
I love sparks.
Be it in the sky or a relationship.
Hmmm I don't know what I am rambling about here. I just thought I should post something up.
Or maybe because I particularly am missing some spark in my life...? Maybe. Where are you when I need you hah? Sigh, I need a 'One Direction' kind of guy(s) in my life now. (hahahha :P)
Note: A very depressed Mjay is rambling. So mind the post.
xxo
Monday, 7 November 2011 7:47:00 pm