» Profile » Posts
November Insight
Saturday, 19 November 2011 11:00:00 am



Woke up to this. Made my morning better.. I love how cheery I get when I see the sight of them :')
And whats a plus plus is, Lenor sang to me :)
Ah, cannot wait to be home and hug them tightly!!!!!!!



And why hello there. I know I've been missing out on filling this space out with my boring entries :P
November has been well. Boyce Avenue & Tyler Ward's gig was amazing. Here's a video I recorded during the gig. (Link) :D What else? I don't quite remember much but what is for sure, i've been smiling throughout the month.. so that's good news, yes? :))

As for uni life, this month are filled with presentations and exams but oh yeah, zero progress. That's how I practically roll. Zero progress, be a worry wart and punch myself in the face later. Yeah.. That's me. Hah!

xxo


▲ Back to top - 0 comment(s) ;