» Profile » Posts
Waddup hombre
Sunday, 23 October 2011 7:27:00 pm

Getting super chilly here.

How have you been bloggie? Sorry for the neglection. Seems like Facebook took more of my time.

I am beat. I've got a lot to catch up with. Week 5 of Uni and I still find myself lost during lectures and seminar. At a right mind, I'd be sitting in my room and catch up with my work but.. at this point, my mind isn't at a right place, so you'll find me sitting on someone's sofa and chatter away :P

Work < Social Life = Possibility of a Bad Grade?

And ofcourse I do not want that at all. I am not bonkers. Lol.
So hence, I am writing an oath to myself now.. that I shall study tonight, read up and finish up my essay before I leave for London on Thurs :)

On a side note, I finally got to see and talk to my dearest e-live!! So happy to see that smile again on my screen..

I miss you, Brunei.

xxo

▲ Back to top - 0 comment(s) ;